Our award-winning real-time beating 3D heart, with its elegant design contains clinical cases, interactive quizzes and over 30,000 of relevant cardiology medical learning content.
Pocket Heart is a novel way to visualize how the human heart works, in 3D. Whether you’re a student needing to learn, understand and memorize all of the anatomical features and functions of the heart, or a healthcare professional looking for a new way of communicating a diagnosis or procedure to a patient, colleague or trainee, Pocket Heart’s unique 3D interface can facilitate this.
Features & Benefits
- Navigate the human heart in full glorious 3D.
- All anatomical content resides in the app (no need for wi-fi or 3G).
- 30,000 words of detailed learning content.
- Intuitive navigation (so you don’t have to scroll through long menus).
- Multiple quiz types & options, enabling self-paced learning.
What People are Saying
“Great for patient education, especially seeing the heart beat in real time”
★★★★★ – ThinkAnatomy.com
“Offers students a unique way to view the workings of the heart”
★★★★★ – GadgetRepublic.com
“Number 1 Science App”
★★★★★ – The Irish Times